Saturday, August 11, 2007

[Untitled]

Heh. Another old poem. It currently doesn't have a title, but if you think of something, I'd be glad to hear it!! ("Dark Days" doesn't seem proper for it... to me)


Such dark days when all hope feels lost
Such dark days we find ourselves come across
Days get harder as the world gets darker
Such pain we feel
Such pain we endure
Pain gets worse as the days get darker
Waiting
Just waiting for the time
When all the pain comes to an end
Waiting gets harder as the pain gets worse

{4/7/06}



I JUST changed the last word of the 3rd to last line from "end" to "time"... cuz it seemed repetitive, obviously.

"Such pain we endure" is somewhat of a phrase I use now and then. I got bored at church (I'm pretty sure it was x-mas eve), and so I grabbed a card actually meant to be drawn on, and I made a half border, a spider web, dead tree, grass, and tombstones. At the top in a sort of "font" I mad myself, I wrote "Such pain we endure" and below in smaller, normal letters "'The best go first'" (in quotation marks!), because don't people say that a lot? Or is it just my imagination? Oddly enough, this was all before Kyle Cooke died.
It does seem to be true, though, doesn't it? And I'm pretty sure I thought of it when I thought about "horrible accidents" on TV... when someone died, it was always the nice, generous, good future person, right? No one would say "Oh, I hated them. If only I had the time to tell you of all the horrible stuff they've done to me over the years." Of course, it might just be that choice editing type of thing (forgot what it's called), but still. All the jerks and idiots live to their 90's... it seems. DON'T KILL ME FOR SAYING ANYTHING YOU THOUGHT OFFENSIVE!! Just thought I might want to add that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home